Our role is to help our clients achieve their financial goals. Planning and execution of an expert plan is just the start of a journey to your ideal financial destination. We have developed a disciplined process that minimizes emotions, allowing you to stay true to your predefined goals even as the financial world changes.
Using conservative investment management, we can develop a portfolio for you that makes sense with your financial goals. Every action we take should be moving you closer to your goals, and we take that role very seriously. We’ll even provide you with quarterly updates that track your progress, show room for improvement and allow us the opportunity to strategize if we need to adapt our plan.
Holistic Advice & Services
- One-stop shop for all of your financial planning needs
- No conflicting advice or cookie-cutter solutions
- A fully integrated plan that represents all facets of your life
- A coordinated action plan between all of our team members
Tax Advice & Services
- Access to a team of CPAs who know how to help you achieve your financial goals in relation to tax strategies
- Save you time and money by having an in-house team of investment and tax professionals
- Strategic decision making to avoid pitfalls based on your specific needs
Risk Management Services
- Financial plan and investment strategies for your specific needs and goals
- On-going monitoring to ensure risk is fully minimized based on market conditions
- Frequent communications from our team to assess your current situation so we can adjust your plan, as needed
Pursuit of Financial Goals
- Disciplined, tested process of defining your goals
- Conservative investment management
- Quarterly updates to track your progress
The Money Doctor
The AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) provides a free public service to consumers who are seeking objective financial information they can trust.
The Institute established a panel of top-quality CPAs who had earned the prestigious Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credential that is awarded by the AICPA. These professionals have been designated Money Doctors by the AICPA. They are available to provide free answers to a broad range of consumer questions about complex financial issues.
Rob Chapman, Compass Wealth’s founder, is one of only 18 CPAs in the U.S. who received AICPA approval to participate in the Institute’s Money Doctor program.