WHO WE SERVE
Money and financial matters are very personal for most people.
That is why we get to know our clients before we provide any financial advice or services.
Every one of our client relationships is unique and based on past experiences, current concerns, and future goals.
Once the relationship is established, we can get to work helping our clients achieve their hopes and dreams.
Our primary types of clients include:
- Individuals & Families
- Working years (early, mid, late)
- Transition to retirement years
- Retirement years (early, mid, late)
- Business owners
- Company assets
- Personal assets
- Qualified retirement plans
- Special situations
- Trust funds
- Divorced individuals
- Recent widows and widowers
- Catastrophic illness
Why Our Clients Choose Us
- We ask the right questions and take the time to understand your responses
- Your values can impact our financial advice and services
- We help businesses develop retirement plans that increase employee loyalty and productivity
- We introduce and collaborate with other professionals on an as-needed basis